Saturday, June 13, 2015

[KR] Seoul - Day 3

Started day 3 with #OOTDs again~ Graffiti walls just outside our apartment.





 Our first location of the day was at Ewha University!

Ewha University
Address:
52, Ewhayeodae-gil, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul 

Direction:
5 mins walk from exits # 2 & 3 of Ewha Womans University Station (Subway Line 2)

(Via KTO)



Love this "Egg Bread"! It's actually more of like a cake texture though!



Gimbap! Korean food is really my kind of food. I had no problems adapting to the food at all!


Savoury spicy/Sweet Chicken~


Map of Ewha Women's University. Its really huge! It was a pity that we did not manage to explore into the school.


Entrance of the University.


Continued to shop at the streets after the visit. On our way, we saw many people holding onto a "fish shaped dessert". I really wanted to try it so I walked up to one of them to ask for directions.

Ice cream Bungeoppang
Address:
10, Ewhayeodae 2-gil, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul

Directions:
Get off at Ewha University Station (Seoul Subway Line 2) Exit 2, go straight and turn left at Ewhayeodae 1-gil. Then, go straight.

(Via KTO)


No regrets for this! It's Yoghurt and not vanilla ice-cream FYI.


More street food before leaving Ewha! 



Separated ways with C, Q and Y after Ewha as I was heading to watch a concert (Lotte Duty Free Family Concert). The line up that day was Shinhwa, EXO, AOA, EXID and BTL. 

During the train ride to the Seoul Sports Complex~

Seoul Sports Complex
Address:
Seoul-si Songpa-gu Jamsil-dong 10 (Madeul-ro 5-ga gil 113)

Directions:
Seoul Subway Line 2, Sports Complex Station, Exit #6, #7

(Via KTO)





Loud cheers could be heard while walking pass the baseball stadium. I would definitely be here to watch a baseball game for my next trip!


Haha. Looking really cock right here but its with my Shinhwa Oppas~


The walk into the stadium is a really long one. I spend at least 15 minutes before I could reach the standing pen.


Shinhwa Oppas~ Was so mad at the security for not letting me in earlier. T~T They stopped the queue in because the performance was starting which caused me to miss the first song by my Oppas. T~T



Min Woo Oppa~ You so look so fine <3





Shinhwa's Alright recorded by yours truly. Pardon the shakiness, I didn't know I was this shaky. Haha.


Pretty ladies from AOA. Got addicted to their song "like a cat" after this concert! Haha.



Sorry but I don't know who you are, BTL. But there was 1 or 2 cute looking ones!


EXID. LE is pretty cool but Hani is the hit nowadays.



Sad to see that EXO are having lesser and lesser members during each comeback T~T 

Anyway EXO-Ls are literally the worst/scariest fans out there. I got hit on my hand because I was blocking their view. I also saw them pulling each other down their stool because they couldn't take photos.... There was also frequent cursing at each other as well. Anywhere EXO goes, they move so imagine the pushing.... I would never want to be in a moshpit with EXO-Ls ever again!






Went back to the apartment after the concert and did the spicy ramen challenge with C and Y! Y emerged as the winner as she manage to finish the whole bowl. 

My thoughts: It was really spicy but DELISH! I had to stop after eating 3/4 of the noodles though. Hahaha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment